Position now vacant
Looking for experienced Case Manager/Case Worker for Homelessness Programs for Indigenous families and individuals
Level 4/5 position (full or part-time)
Level 4 - $66,156 - $70,859 (salary package value $78,050 - $82,615)
Level 5 - $74,534 - $78,012 (salary package value $88,622 - $92,099)
WHAT COULD YOU BE DOING?
- Work with Indigenous families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, and Indigenous individuals and families requiring assistance with accommodation in the ACT to support them with access to education, health and legal services, and when commencing employment.
- Work with men with high and complex needs (e.g. mental illness, disability, violence and drug or alcohol use), often struggling with caring for themselves, their partners and families, and with histories of presenting multiple challenges to government and other community service providers.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
What does it take to succeed?
- Relevant qualifications and experience working in a case management framework, or
- Substantial background in direct case work with service users with complex needs.
- Demonstrable professional practice, service delivery and team work capabilities
- Capacity to work sensitively and impartially with people experiencing considerable stress.
What are the rewards?
- A challenging, meaningful role in a highly regarded organisation with a 'will do' attitude
- Joining a tight-knit team committed to social justice
- A supportive and learning work environment
- Salary packaging + great benefits.
- A flexible and family friendly workplace.
At EveryMan we believe that better services for men, and for partners and families, mean stronger communities. Our staff describe us as a "warm, busy brave organisation" and as a great place to work.
For more information, contact Greg Aldridge, Chief Executive Officer, on 6230 6999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close COB 04 February 2019
EM letter to applicants ISA.docx [Word Document, 57.24 KB]
Position Information ISA CW level 4 for applicants.docx [Word Document, 100.45 KB]
Position Information ISA CM level 5 for applicants.docx [Word Document, 100.6 KB]
Services Overview.pdf [PDF Document, 226.19 KB]
What ISA applicants need to know about EveryMan's work.docx [Word Document, 45.48 KB]
Expressions of Interest
We are a growing organisation committed to supporting men and Indigenous families and individuals living in the ACT and region. We generally advertise when we have positions available, but you are welcome to submit an expression of interest by filling in the form below. Then we can notify you when opportunities arise.
Expression of Interest web form - click here
Please make sure you submit electronic copies of as many supporting documents as you can, including proof of Working With Vulnerable People status; qualifications/academic record transcripts and certificates; your CV/resume.
NOTE: our web form doesn’t allow users to save work and return to complete later. You need to complete it in one sitting. You might want to open the web form first to check the information you’ll need to provide, and come back to the link later, when you’re ready to complete the form.